Ventana is the only local new home community that offers homes with a modern flair for new home buyers in the Reno-Sparks area who want to live a youthful, vogue lifestyle in an era of dated traditional house designs.
Ventana is for people who appreciate living in a home on the forefront of design.
The hills in East Sparks have a new view of home. If you appreciate living on the forefront of design, then this Ryder Homes community is for you.
There are some misconceptions that owning a home is more expensive than renting. Add up the costs of home maintenance, property taxes, insurance and mortgage and it would seem like a more costly monthly option than rent. But if you can secure a low rate on a home loan, you could save in the long run, and have an asset that you’re in love with.
Not only is Ventana at Miramonte a beautiful home development in Reno, but it is home to a thriving community that is in love with the area as well. From born-and-raised Nevadans, to Californians looking for a change in scenery, or after an unfortunate home loss due to fire or flood, we’ve seen an influx in home buyers in Reno from the recent college grad couple looking for more space for their puppy, or the young professional that just wants a quiet place away from Reno’s nonstop nightlife. We have retired engineers, Google employees, and Tesla commuters, our scene is pretty eclectic.
The National Association of Home Builders recently conducted a study to examine how housing preferences differ across generations. While all generations share certain new home preferences, the report found striking differences among young buyers:
- Millennials and Gen X showed a stronger preferences for larger 4 bedroom homes with at least 2,300 square feet.
- Laundry room topped the most-wanted feature list for Millennials, Gen X and Seniors. 50% of all buyers consider this essential in a new home.
- While 51% of all buyers consider it desirable, Millennials showed a stronger preference for exterior lighting compared to other generations.
- Interestingly, 37% of all buyers said they would be willing to buy a home without a living room, although it still rates high for Millennials and Gen X.
- Millennials love their outdoor spaces, whether for entertaining or maximizing their home’s living space.
- The front porch ranked higher on the most-wanted features list for Millennials than any other generation
Looking for information about purchasing a new home? With Ventana’s eco-friendly design and cutting edge floorplans, Ventana offers you a fresh and modern approach to Reno living. With rent continuing to rise, there has never been a better time to buy a home in Reno/Sparks.
Nevada home prices continue to slowly climb making now the perfect time to purchase the home you’ve always wanted. Ventana at Miramonte invites you to go see their new homes Reno/Sparks while prices are still very affordable there are still homes available.
Ventana at Miramonte has great floorplans to choose from. There is something for everyone in this gorgeous neighborhood. These homes range from 1,738 to 2,771 square feet, and they feature single story, two story and mother-in-in-law quarter homes.